Italy Milan Mission
February 2, 2011 - August 2, 2012

Friday, June 3, 2011

Raning in MILAN

Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011


Subject: MILAN 1 June 2011 Buonnngiorno tutti!



It is raining here in Milan today. It is nice and cool and smells good :)



HHhmmm what a week! We had two leadership (almost all day) trainings that were SUPER GOOD. My head feels like it is going to EXPLODE with all the inspirations and revelations and advice we received. All sooo good.



I just have to write real fast about how much I love Alma (jr). I have developed quite the crush on him in my daily studies these days. His teachings to his sons Helaman, Shiblon, and Corianton are amazing. So beautiful. He's an incredible father. Many view living the commandments of Heavenly Father and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ as a burdon, as something hard to do, that brings more guilt than it does happiness. They are missing the point. Living the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all your heart, might, mind, and strength, in the end, is far easier, than forever fighting against it. The whole plan that Heavenly Father has given us is perfectly designed for our SUCCESS."Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Words of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Don't make it more complicated than it is. It is as easy as looking. "LOOK TO GOD AND LIVE!!!" (alma 37:47) Yet still..Many choose to not even glance. Why?



Ha this is the shortest update I have ever written! All is well here in Milan. It is a blessing to be here serving soo many incredible people. It is THE greatest blessing doing the work of the Lord. To see how he so mercifully get's His work done through an imperfact person like myself. The spirit finds. The spirit teaches. The spirit changes people's hearts. The spirit does ALL THE WORK. I just have to strive not to get in it's way, haha that is what serving the Lord means.



I love you all! So very much.



Love


Sorella-ella Simkins

No comments:

Post a Comment