Italy Milan Mission
February 2, 2011 - August 2, 2012

Sunday, February 27, 2011

MTC Week 4

HELLO EVERYONE!

I finally got my re-assignment today.
BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA!
My flight leaves Tuesday morning at 6:20 AM. I will go from Louisiana to Italy in April probably the 5th. So I have three more days of Utah and then I am outta here.
My flight number is 720 American Airlines. Ummm we got a page of rules and stuff when we entered the MTC and one of them said "We discourage family from coming the the airport and saying their farewells." I asked what everyone in my district thinks and it is mixed. Some say they think their parents are coming, some say they are for sure not. So..I don't know. I don't think you need to come Tuesday. Just send your letters to the MTC today or tomorrow and any packages or anything before I go. So I can go to the airport just ready to go. I have a few things I don't need to bring so I will mail them home or arrange it somehow to be picked up. And I really can't think of anything I need..Maybe just one of those little nail kits Mom? In those little flip cases that we got? Mine is probably in my room. Ha that isn't important though, I really can't think of anything I need.

So yeah. Tuesday! Out of the MTC into the field. This is the last time I will be able to email or read email for..I don't know how long. I have no idea what the Mission Pres is like to where I am going, so please send letters today and tomorrow so I can see them before I go!

Mom, I tried to call you after I called Dad but they made me hang up because I used all my phone time.
Everyone, don't worry about the birthday. hahaha I didn't even care.
Parents, you don't have to worry about sending a package if you don't want, I really don't care and I know it costs. I promise I am completely fine and don't need anything.
Kori, thanks for the letter I loved it and will write you back! You too Amy!

I LOVE YOU ALL! SO VERY MUCH! I am so excited to get in the field and start doing the real work!
Thank you for your prayers! They helped me! Thank you for your support. I love you all so so so so much.

LOUISIANA HERE I COME!


Love
Sorella Laurel Skye Simkins

No comments:

Post a Comment